Flying Dragon Productions ( Michael Bane ) > The Best Defense on My Outdoor TV

RIP

<< < (3/3)

tombogan03884:
The problem is that 90%+ of gun shows are either watching some one else hunt, watching some one else bang gongs, or watching multiple other people shoot each other.
And the ones on builds are generally nothing but shilling the latest, greatest  piece of crap, (R-51,)
I want to know why.
You've said you like particular brands, why ?
Why use a Spikes upper instead of BCA ? Is there a difference in quality or is it strictly price ?
Instead of the same BS that people could get from Brownell's AR builder, give them the knowledge to figure it out for themselves.
I'm stating this very badly.
But basically I don't give a crap about SHOOTING, there's a million places to hear about that .
I'm interested in GUNS.
There is an engineering or financial reason for every tool mark and cut on a firearm.
Why are there flutes on a revolver cylinder ?
If this is a "Culture" we should explore our roots beyond the John Wayne, Fess Parker, crap and find out where ideas really came from.

PegLeg45:

--- Quote from: tombogan03884 on May 08, 2020, 02:19:11 PM ---The problem is that 90%+ of gun shows are either watching some one else hunt, watching some one else bang gongs, or watching multiple other people shoot each other.
And the ones on builds are generally nothing but shilling the latest, greatest  piece of crap, (R-51,)
I want to know why.
You've said you like particular brands, why ?
Why use a Spikes upper instead of BCA ? Is there a difference in quality or is it strictly price ?
Instead of the same BS that people could get from Brownell's AR builder, give them the knowledge to figure it out for themselves.
I'm stating this very badly.
But basically I don't give a crap about SHOOTING, there's a million places to hear about that .
I'm interested in GUNS.
There is an engineering or financial reason for every tool mark and cut on a firearm.
Why are there flutes on a revolver cylinder ?
If this is a "Culture" we should explore our roots beyond the John Wayne, Fess Parker, crap and find out where ideas really came from.

--- End quote ---

No "likey" button yet, so I'll do the old-fashioned +1. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version