Member Section > Defense and Tactics

MantisX Trigger Training

(1/3) > >>

alfsauve:
Just so happened, before all this Wuhan Virus fuss got going, I was shown a MantisX trigger tool. 

Wow, just stepped dry fire up to a whole 'nother level.   After about 1,000 rounds I finally got to the range (The outdoor range.  The fresh air and sunshine range.) and I could tell I was at a higher level in shooting plates.  Not just with the G17, but with my 1911 and my revolver as well.

Here's an example of a target I did earlier on, then the MantisX analysis of what I was doing with the trigger and hold.

PegLeg45:
Cool technology. That's like having a shooting coach tied to the gun.
I looked them up and it's not a bad cost either (On Amazon....may be cheaper elsewhere, that's just the first place that popped up on a search).

Marshal Halloway:

I need to look into this system.

$158 on Amazon right now.... https://amzn.to/2L1cbKN

alfsauve:
It was NRA Instructor Coach who showed our class this.  Since he worked for the store, 3 of us put in orders and got a 20% discount.

MARSHALL:  Michael  got one recently.  So did Kevin.  Might be  a review over on AmmoMan.

alfsauve:
BTB, it has a Bullseye mode with a longer trigger dwell time recording.

If you're serious Olympic shooter then this is just a toy.  There are other makes geared for Olympic and they cost about 10x the MantisX.

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version