Member Section > Politics & RKBA

GIRD YOUR LOINS!!!

<< < (2/2)

Rastus:

--- Quote from: alfsauve on November 29, 2022, 09:03:23 AM ---<snip>
Interesting is that most single articles are paywall protected, but this one was emailed in its entirety rather than with just a teaser and a paywall link.

--- End quote ---

Strange how that works. 

Rastus:
Dan Bongino was speaking today about the government going around the law to get a list.  There are three things coming together against us.  The MCC codes, shipper tracking and bank surveillance.

The MCC codes are something that the credit cards use to categorize purchases.  Guns are separate.  It's been in effect for a month now.

Banks are "going proactive" to stop mass shooting killers...and where will they get their information..from credit card purchases.

Also, the Montana AG is on to FedEx and UPS providing the government a list of shipped guns and addresses.

Not good.

Bongino's daily show.  Go to minute 51.

https://rumble.com/v1yaeo2-biden-hack-gets-destroyed-on-live-tv-ep.-1905-the-dan-bongino-show.html

alfsauve:
Cash.   Good ol' cash.   With the exception of the auction lots I've won, I've bought all my guns with cash.  On top of that, being in a state with an approved concealed carry license, my purchases have NEVER been checked through NCIS. 

Speaking of auction houses, I can't find a specific MCC for an auction house.  Either they use the code relative to the merchandise, 5xxx, which would mean a pure gun auction might use the firearm MCC, but then if they don't want to change for every type of auction they hold they might use generic "at risk" retail, 5999, or the ubiquitous, 8999, "everything else".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version