Member Section > Politics & RKBA

Fred Thompson

(1/7) > >>

m25operator:
Keep and eye on Fred Thompson as the next Republican presedential candidate, He has been low key, but has been showing up on radio, filling in for Paul Harvey and commenting on the Mark Levin show. Ex senator from Tennessee, actor whom if you saw him you would know him. As of now, a prosecutor on Law and Order. I have heard him speak many times and may be thinking I like him a whole lot more than Guliani or especially Mc Cain. He is especially disturbed by the trial of Scooter Libby, and sent some of his own money for his defence. He has always espoused the 2nd amendment, but has not commited to run. Any of you Tennesseeans may want to drop him a line and say Please run!!!

wheels:
He was on a news show this Sunday. Said he is looking at running. I would give him a good close look as a president. Rudi is my 2nd best at the moment. The maraln monro drag queen thing does not help in my humble opinion. Same with the gay dancing thing in the black under pants. Yuck. Plus NY was and still is the pits even after 9/11. I am hesitant for Rudi being president.

Marshal Halloway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snw7_6mJf5c

Michael Bane:
I'm down with Fred T!

mb

m25operator:
THANK YOU MR.HOLLOWAY.

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version