Member Section > Politics & RKBA

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down

(1/1)

MikeBjerum:
The Democrats have quit bobbing and weaving, and they have overtly screamed their intent!

In the past it was different lower elected members and party leaders that have made comments that have been shushed or explained away. BUT, this week Vice President Harris, not once but twice or more, openly stated the intent for full confiscation of firearms. Not just "assault rifles," but ALL guns.

No more hinting and hiding, but they made it clear that they want to not only strip the Right but remove the firearms.

No more hiding our heads in the sand! No more buying into their lies! They have thrown the gauntlet down, and we can choose to pick it up, or we can wait for them to pick it up and slap us with it. The choice is our!

alfsauve:
Probably in concert with the NYT hit piece on how more gun laws results in fewer gun deaths.

You got a link for the VPs statements.   Love to throw it back at someone.

MikeBjerum:

--- Quote from: alfsauve on November 04, 2023, 11:37:11 AM ---You got a link for the VPs statements.   Love to throw it back at someone.

--- End quote ---

Need to search.  We were traveling and vacationing in Florida when I saw it on the news broadcasts while in common areas.  I believe once was on 60 Minutes last Sunday.

MikeBjerum:
These are not what I saw, but it is what a short quick search revealed. WARNING: Not full speech, but a place to expand from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-7iNk_GWTI

Same speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8NolvlSpE

This is not the speech(s) I saw, but I will keep looking when I have more time.

Rastus:
Who needs guns?  10,000 or maybe 50,000 terrorists came across our border...what's there to fear?  It's the religion of peace...right?  The Chicoms are our friends...everyone liberal knows that.

Unlike the slug in Maine who tried to stay alive a little while, these guys won't care if they die once they get an order to go berserk.  If just 10,000 took out 25 of us that's a quarter of a million people in a day...so just how many military aged young males from the middle east and China came across the border?  Hmmm?

I'm sure there are 50 to 100 leo's available to put on each and every one of those potential terrorists once the terrorists get word to eliminate us. We all know the government will stop the threat and protect us.

With Iran, Russia and China making nice I would not be at all surprised the timing of a threat would be in concert with an action on Taiwan.

So like, why is it that Biden is suddenly, and I do mean suddenly, scrambling to build a wall?  Inquiring minds don't need to hear why...

Camel Toe must have fried her brain on crack or stewed it with meth or both.  That's what you get with someone who got where they are on their back.

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version