Member Section > Down Range Cafe

cleaning out my email.

(1/2) > >>

TAB:
so my gmail was full.

so i figured i should clean out some of my old ones I no longer need.

normal stuff right.  I have had this email since 2012

well here is something shocking!

I had 4381 online Police reports that i fined.   let me say that again  four thousand three hundred eighty one police reports.

all but 3 were for work related stuff.  ( i flagged my personal ones)

yet people wonder why things cost so much.

alfsauve:
Wow, just wow.  As I got older I realized I didn't like working with people.  They bring so much drama and overhead with them. I expect people to do their part, keep their word, play their role, return a fair value, and to be truthful.  In looking back on my careers the managers and employees, I butted heads with were the ones who let me down, or failed to keep their word.   

TAB:
During that time I had between 7- 141 employees.

Lots of job site thefts, trucks getting broken into etc etc.

Lots of jobs I expected to lose  about 10% of tools/ materials to theft, so I would add it to the bid.   

Jim Kennedy-ar154me:

--- Quote from: TAB on April 24, 2024, 07:44:49 AM ---Lots of jobs I expected to lose  about 10% of tools/ materials to theft, so I would add it to the bid.

--- End quote ---

It's a real shame that honest employees are so hard to find. Have you noticed any trend in the pattern? Is it getting worse as time passes?

Diamondback:

--- Quote from: alfsauve on April 23, 2024, 10:46:55 AM ---Wow, just wow.  As I got older I realized I didn't like working with people.  They bring so much drama and overhead with them. I expect people to do their part, keep their word, play their role, return a fair value, and to be truthful.  In looking back on my careers the managers and employees, I butted heads with were the ones who let me down, or failed to keep their word.

--- End quote ---

So much this. There is a reason my doormat says "Squirrels Welcome, People Tolerated... WHEN NECESSARY."

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version