Author Topic: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?  (Read 176756 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 985
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #1360 on: February 27, 2024, 01:51:00 AM »
I had one boneless pork chop and a few bites of the second one. I had Frank's Original RedHot and Frank's RedHot Buffalo Ranch Seasoning Blend on one side, and Cajun Seasoning along with some salt left in a big bag of Smokehouse Almonds on the other. It was really good, and smelled good when I fried it. I'm getting hungry for the rest now. Dessert was Mexican Hot Chocolate flavor cotton candy dissolved in my coffee. And when I ran out of coffee I ate the rest of it.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 985
Re: What's the last thing you ate or are currently eating?
« Reply #1361 on: Today at 10:35:12 AM »
I just ate Spicy Pickle cotton candy with Spicy Jalapeno cotton candy. The spicy jalapeno didn't have any jalapeno flavor, it just had heat, and the spicy pickle tasted like spicy pickles. Together they tasted like spicy pickles, and I got rid of the jalapeno cotton candy that I wasn't eating. All 30 tubs of cotton candy are gone now. The regular pickle flavor cotton candy wasn't sour enough and seemed to have a slightly bitter taste.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk