Author Topic: NBC doctored footage that made it look like Sandy Hook father got heckled  (Read 3954 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
That bastion of integrity, NBC, doctored footage?  Hard to believe...

Too bad Dan Rather is no longer active.  He'd be all over this just like he was on the Bush Air National Guard records. /sarc off

It used to be a truism:  Believe none of what you read and only half of what you see.

Now, you can't even believe half of what you see.

Our free press makes me so proud.

I weep for my country.

Crusader
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

rojawe

• Top Forum Member
  • To the Republic for which it stands One Nation
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Did you expect anything less from the Liberal left wing press and it will get worse and where is the true Reports I guess in o's pocket
EMPLOYERS STOP THE FLOOD E-VERIFY WORKS

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
I jumped over and watched another 12 minute video connected to this.  At the end they ask if 2013 is the year to get this done, and the response was "yes, because the American people are behind this."

Let me remind you that our legal system is a restrictive system.  That means that we have freedoms, and laws restrict those freedoms.  We also have a Constitution that limits the power of government.  Our Constitution states that our God given right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.  This statement stops the restrictive law from covering our right to bear arms.  Another issue with the Constitution is that is was part of the Founding Documents that put in place procedures and limits to protect citizens from the majority rule.  Today we see it as a very important protection from emotional spurred legislation.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk