Author Topic: Springfield Armory giveaway  (Read 2467 times)

FSBARAK

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Springfield Armory giveaway
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:52:02 PM »
Heard about this this morning

www.SpringfieldDuel.com

You gots to register, but there are daily giveaways.

A little late to win the grand prize, I would think, but the daily's are pretty cool.

Good luck y'all.

Badgersmilk

Re: Springfield Armory giveaway
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »
That's a lot of information to put down on a non-secure site...  (telemarketers dream come true!)

"The person with the most entries wins both pistols.".  That statement makes me even more suspicious.   :-\

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »
anyone want to enter for me Pls  ;D

The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the Sweepstakes Start Date. The winner will be required to have a valid state-issued driver's license or other valid state-issued identification.

looks like it all good

then again I could just say i am from mexeco ;)

Registrant:
Springfield Inc.
   420 West Main St
   Geneseo, IL 61254
   US

Domain Name: SPRINGFIELDDUEL.COM

------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
   Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your domain name.
   Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/
   ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Springfield Inc.      gerry@springfield-armory.com
      420 West Main St
      Geneseo, IL 61254
      US
      999 999 9999 fax: 999 999 9999

Record expires on 22-Mar-2016.
   Record created on 22-Mar-2011.
   Database last updated on 10-May-2011 00:35:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS39.WORLDNIC.COM            205.178.190.20
   NS40.WORLDNIC.COM            206.188.198.20
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 04:37:48 PM »
That's a lot of information to put down on a non-secure site...  (telemarketers dream come true!)

"The person with the most entries wins both pistols.".  That statement makes me even more suspicious.   :-\

Yep, it goes by the most votes and you can vote once every hour. What the heck kind of sweepstakes is that?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk