Author Topic: Another request...  (Read 7644 times)

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Another request...
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
Just got an update from my good friend Frank.  His condition is untreatable and terminal by men.  They will not give him any kind of timeline so he has accepted the situation and is day to day.  One good thing is that his pain is down to 1 1/2-2 from 9+!  Also, he is only taking small amounts of pain meds which were causing complications so they are no longer a problem.  Thanks for answered prayer.

God Bless,

Richard
FIFY

God touch Frank and his family, be with them, bless them and comfort them.  We thank you for allowing them time together before you take him home, if that is your will.  We pray for a healing touch from the Great Physician for Franks body, from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet, body be made whole.
In Christ's name we pray,
Amen
He who dares wins.  SAS

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 03:06:20 PM »
When I originally started this thread back in October I was kinda numb.  Just found out that Frank couldn't hang on any longer.  He was a fighter and was with us longer than expected but not long enough!  He put a lot of hard work into building a small business and helping his wife, Debbie get her business ready to start (twice actually!).  They also made a lot of friends along the way.  He will be missed.

RIP Frank and God Bless, Debbie and family.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 03:43:41 PM »
October to February. Certainly a fighter for a day to day diagnosis.

His fight is over now, may he Rest In Peace.

God Bless His Family.

tw
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »
Condolences, and prayers for comfort to family and friends.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk