Member Section > Defense and Tactics

SUMMER MELTDOWN 2012 ? ?

(1/17) > >>

Rastus:
There is a lot of talk by 60's-70's style radicals and their ilk that there will be riots during Summer 2012.  Money was spent by liberals, lawyers and leftists to support the fleabags who may be better known as "O" (to contrast to "W").  So if the "O" or some other movement turns to violent riots what do you do?  

tombogan03884:
I don't foresee that happening in my small town so I would just continue to avoid large cities, and let them burn themselves out.
However those who can't do that might find it an opportunity to whack a few of the leaders.

MikeBjerum:
Do the same as I do now:  Remain observant of my surroundings; check out the areas I need to go to; adjust plans if needed; and if I find my self in danger - stop the threat.

If the riots come and they are an expanded version of the "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrations we have seen, the government are going to find out how many people really are "preppers."  Responsible citizens will hunker down and conduct their lives in a carefully planned manor, and Darwin will take care of the rest.

Rastus:

--- Quote from: m58 on January 07, 2012, 11:01:10 AM ---Do the same as I do now:  Remain observant of my surroundings; check out the areas I need to go to; adjust plans if needed; and if I find my self in danger - stop the threat.

If the riots come and they are an expanded version of the "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrations we have seen, the government are going to find out how many people really are "preppers."  Responsible citizens will hunker down and conduct their lives in a carefully planned manor, and Darwin will take care of the rest.

--- End quote ---

Some of the spokesmen for the radicals have said blood will flow down the street.

twyacht:
Being in suburbia, outside major S. Florida cities, my "hood" is families, and old folks....Most are sheeple, just living their lives not wanting to be bothered.

I don't anticipate that level of lawlessness coming to my area. HOWEVER, like the Def-Con levels the gov't uses, mine will be adjusted accordingly.

The LA Riots went on for three/four days. If that's the case, and it stays in the cities, I'll be fine where I am. If it should escalate to something more widespread, violent outcroppings of bandits, and drive by gangs, marauding thugs looking for opportunities in the burbs....

Well, they picked the wrong house, if they choose mine. I'll call 911 to come and get the carcass's out of my yard. Same as my post hurricane exp. in coastal NC. I already have my neighbor behind me to cover my rear, and three houses down, a C&R collector, and handloader to cover my left flank.  

I even saved my sign.

The only blood flowing down the streets will be theirs. Cause they can't shoot, they only can spray and pray. If they throw Mazoltov cocktails, I'll have a perimeter established beyond throwing distance, and if Def-Con 1 is reached...it's Katy bar the door.....

F them....

If this is the best they can do? I got a sling shot with ball bearings to shoo them away...BUT

If my streets look like this....that's why I have stockpiled....and the dumb ass in the ski mask gets it in the face first....

Resist..

III

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version