Author Topic: SUPERBOWL GOODIES!!! Let's Have Em'  (Read 20253 times)

BAC

Re: SUPERBOWL GOODIES!!! Let's Have Em'
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 06:11:38 PM »
His wifey thinks otherwise and she may have a point!

I call that game like this..."The worst of the best beat the best of the worst!"

The AFC East is the weakest division in football right now.  The Jets are average, the Dolphins and Bills just suck!  How could the Patriots NOT win the division?

The Giants shouldn't have been there either but that's the way of the NFL!  Anyone can win on any given Sunday!  There were two far better teams sitting at home watching that game.

My opinion, which is worth next to nothing in todays dollars...

8)

The AFC North had 3 teams in the playoffs, all of which were watching from home yesterday.  Any given Sunday is right.

Timothy

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 06:20:55 PM »
The AFC North had 3 teams in the playoffs, all of which were watching from home yesterday.  Any given Sunday is right.

Yea, it would been a far different scenario had the Steelers not gotten Tebowed!  

I will say this about this season though!  I haven't watched this much football in a long, long time!  Being an NFC North (Central) guy for most of my lifetime, we don't get a lot of games out here in the east!

BAC

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 06:29:29 PM »
Yea, it would been a far different scenario had the Steelers not gotten Tebowed!  

I will say this about this season though!  I haven't watched this much football in a long, long time!  Being an NFC North (Central) guy for most of my lifetime, we don't get a lot of games out here in the east!

There was some NFC North excitement this season, too.  Detroit had some moments.

I have to add this from Facebook:

Timothy

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 06:39:28 PM »
Yea, my Lions won more games this season than the last ten seasons combined I think!

I don't know why they're still in Detroit though!  It's not like anyone there can afford tickets to the game.  They should pack up and move to Grand Rapids.  Get Amway to build them a new stadium on the south end to make up for Gubmint Motors moving out of town.  Every game would be sold out, no doubt!

BAC

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 06:41:39 PM »
Yea, my Lions won more games this season than the last ten seasons combined I think!

I don't know why they're still in Detroit though!  It's not like anyone there can afford tickets to the game.  They should pack up and move to Grand Rapids.  Get Amway to build them a new stadium on the south end to make up for Gubmint Motors moving out of town.  Every game would be sold out, no doubt!

Make sure you stop by Marks Photo and Video while in Grand Rapids.  Tell Ted I said "Hi".

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:02:36 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »
Make sure you stop by Marks Photo and Video while in Grand Rapids.  Tell Ted I said "Hi".

Will do!

Funny, my wife and I were just discussing a visit since I'm not working at the moment!  My brother still lives there as do all my childhood buddies!

BAC

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 06:47:13 PM »

And by "I" I mean Brian, the former Tech. Rep. from Olympus.

Timothy

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 06:49:17 PM »
And by "I" I mean Brian, the former Tech. Rep. from Olympus.

Noted...BTW, your buddies photo shop is about two blocks east of the GM plant where I used to work!

Small world..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk