Author Topic: For me..  (Read 5159 times)

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
For me..
« on: December 03, 2012, 09:57:22 PM »
I couldn't walk tonight.. Back is out of control now.. (VA/Gov't healthcare) surgery is still 10 weeks away and it's all hard now..
Thanks..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: For me..
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »
I hear ya pal, and can honestly say I know where you are coming from.

Prayers that you can get some relief soon.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 05:27:31 AM »
Can't say I understand but I will add you to our list.

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 07:18:52 AM »
Sorry man!

You are on the list, and trust that your help is there.  Don't lose hope of faith, but look for the lessons as we support you.

Mike
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 08:22:12 PM »
I hear ya pal, and can honestly say I know where you are coming from.

Prayers that you can get some relief soon.

^^^^^^^

What he said!

God Bless...

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:43:35 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 12:01:48 PM »
Done...hang in there, Santa.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »
santahog,

When I was in your shoes, I prayed just to be able to go to the bathroom without pain. I prayed loudly and often and my prayers must have been heard because I recovered without surgery...and, of course, with the help of a Baltimore Orioles' club neurosurgeon whose therapies caused me to pray even harder. I wish you all the luck and am praying...loudly...for your recovery. You will make it.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 10:29:55 AM »
Thank you fellas..
I can say that it's let up some.. It still requires the neurosurgeon to cut a hole in me, but it is better..
The wife is headed to Brazil for Christmas. It always makes this time of year a little harder..
Prayer for an uneventful trip for both of us..
God bless, and thank you..
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk