Member Section > Prayer Requests

Swoop's Mom

(1/2) > >>

PegLeg45:
Those that have been here a while remember that we lost a dear member a while back named Shane "Swoop" Justice at much too young of an age.
Well, his mom posted today that she lost nearly everything in a fire yesterday. She didn't give a lot of details other than no one was injured (I think two buildings were lost) and insurance will cover the damage, but a lot of cherished memories were lost.

She said that she and Shane's brother Ryan are in need of prayers more than anything.

Done a quick check and found a link to the fire. It appears that several members of the Justice family lived in apartments that were also in the buildings where the family businesses were.

http://www.firehouse.com/news/10852496/ky-firefighter-injured-in-roof-collapse-at-fire

ellis4538:
Thanks Peg.  I remember Swoop and family.  Will add them to our list.

Richard

crusader rabbit:
Added to the prayer list,

Crusader

twyacht:
Strange, I was thinking of Shane (Swoop) just yesterday. Very sad to here about the fire and the cherished memories of Shane that were most likely lost. Please let her know we are praying for them.

Shane "Swoop" Justice
Far too young.

44s rock:
Prayers sent! Loosing your home is very traumatic, our Ellensburg home was a total loss this past August and fortunately most of our personal stuff was on the west side. It was quite a shock to see it once we got access. Hope all are well.

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version