Author Topic: DishNet Schedule Goofs  (Read 4232 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
DishNet Schedule Goofs
« on: March 11, 2013, 03:00:05 PM »
Last week made the third week in a row that Dish has screwed up the Shooting Gallery show info on the programming schedule. I was going to skip watching a few weeks back because it was listing the episode as a re-run from an older season...... fortunately I turned it over and noticed it was a new episode from season 13.
They are listing episodes from 2004, 2007, 2011........ really screws with the DVR if you have a bunch of the old shows saved because it won't record a show with duplicate titles because it thinks it's is already there.

Sent a letter to Dish.......... no reply.  ::)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: DishNet Schedule Goofs
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 11:37:15 PM »
Dish has been getting consistently worse with their descriptions over the last two years.  It is not only Outdoor Channel.  They have gotten bad in other areas.  One item that really bothers me, and I have informed them many times, is when a program like Shooting Gallery was doing early in the season would have a rerun early in the day and then switch to the new one later.  Dish just puts "Sports" in the description.

Rant off, because these aren't the people who can fix it.  Keep complaining to the people we pay.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: DishNet Schedule Goofs
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 10:44:59 AM »
Dish has been getting consistently worse with their descriptions over the last two years.  It is not only Outdoor Channel.  They have gotten bad in other areas.  One item that really bothers me, and I have informed them many times, is when a program like Shooting Gallery was doing early in the season would have a rerun early in the day and then switch to the new one later.  Dish just puts "Sports" in the description.

Rant off, because these aren't the people who can fix it.  Keep complaining to the people we pay.

A given.

Maybe if enough folks rant to Dish someone might wake up.... but I doubt it.......  >:(
It's just aggravating when it seems to only happen to gun-related channels.
Yes, I've seen it happen on some other channels, but not nearly as frequently as The OC........Last night's episode made the fourth straight week that SG was misrepresented in the Dish channel guide.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk