Author Topic: Podcast 302  (Read 3262 times)

Jkwas

• Very Active Forum Member
    • Jkwas
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Podcast 302
« on: February 17, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »
Michael,
Kudos on podcast 302   It was excellent.  I had a coworker listen to it and he was in agreement as well.
Keep up the good work.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Podcast 302
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 07:45:18 PM »
Thank you!

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 09:03:47 PM »
Got caught up on podcasts today whilst traveling out-of-town.  A really good framework for the explanation of why progressive marxists liberals hate us.

301 built to 302 in a nice transition and linking of ideas....i.e., 302 had some foundation in 301.

So...I also picked up on your blog that bLoOmBeRg is threatening to finance opponents for those dems who fail to vote anti-gun.  Hope you don't mind....I picked up the link to your blog along with some content and emailed it about with the title:  Bloomberg buying Colorado State Congressman.  In essence, his threat is interference in the soverign affairs of the State of Colorado and that needs to be trumpeted.  He may not be directly buying off Colorado Congressman....but in my mind you fight fire with fire using the same tactics as the opponent when expedient...this is not a fair fight.

That would be a great byline to pick up...Bloomberg Buying Colorado State Reps/Senators Jobs . 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 10:47:50 PM »
Bloomy's money already forced one candidate to withdraw from the race for Jesse Jackson Jr's seat.
Speaking of whom,
Hey LOOK, another dem Illinois politician going to prison to keep the last 2 Govs company.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk