Author Topic: Sniper Adventure Challenge July 4-7th  (Read 7916 times)

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sniper Adventure Challenge July 4-7th
« on: March 01, 2013, 02:15:58 PM »
Sprint Class:
Two-man teams will be required to navigate 8-15 miles on foot to complete the course. Along the way, there will be a series of tasks to accomplish to gain additional points. These tasks may include: shooting problems with long-range rifle, carbine, and pistols; problem-solving; physical challenges; fieldcraft; communication; target recognition; memory; and other tasks.

Endurance Class:
Two-man teams will be required to navigate at least 30 miles on foot to complete the course. Along the way, there will be a series of tasks to accomplish to gain additional points. These tasks may include: shooting problems with long-range rifle, carbine, and pistols; problem-solving; physical challenges; fieldcraft; communication; target recognition; memory; and other tasks.

http://www.competition-dynamics.com/sniper-adventure-challenge-sprint-class-2013/
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: Sniper Adventure Challenge July 4-7th
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 03:43:53 PM »
Put Tommy T and myself down to form the Minn-Iowa team  ;)

I predict a time of about three and a half days  :-\
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Sniper Adventure Challenge July 4-7th
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:58:23 PM »
Put Tommy T and myself down to form the Minn-Iowa team  ;)

I predict a time of about three and a half days  :-\

I'd join yas if you weren't planning to push so  hard.   ;D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk