Author Topic: America's Rifle -- What is important to you in an AR?  (Read 9008 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: America's Rifle -- What is important to you in an AR?
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 06:24:17 AM »
Les have you run the Wilson single stage triggers?  I have Geissele (sp?) in my DMR build but plan on the Wilson for a new M4 type build because I love the solid reset on it. 

Just about the time I was going for the Wilson the crunch came and the price jumped up $50 overnight on the Wilson single stage triggers.  So...here I sit waiting to get the IRS payment made and the payment for car insurance....

As a side note...what about the Hypertouch triggers I see at Palmetto State?  They are more economical than Wilson or Geissele....so I'm wondering what the Hypertouch is in line with for performance...Timney or Rifle Basix?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: America's Rifle -- What is important to you in an AR?
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 06:43:24 PM »
Rastus... no, other than the JP adjustable.... my primary and backup lowers are pretty old, and were built before the numerous models of triggers were available... I've used the RRA NM triggers on all my rifles, even to the point of replacing the ArmaLite match trigger in my 15T with one... a good friend is the SOCOM technology and weapons guy, and he shoots a Geissele, but I'm not sure which model...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk