Author Topic: How to machine a Zero Percent Lower  (Read 3835 times)

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
How to machine a Zero Percent Lower
« on: March 04, 2014, 12:18:18 PM »
A buddy of mine sent me the link and I would like to share:

http://www.ray-vin.com/tech/lower.htm

Set-ups are an individual thing and I may do it differently than he does it here but it works.  Fun project and you will appreciate the 80% lowers a lot more  ;D
He who dares wins.  SAS

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: How to machine a Zero Percent Lower
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 07:53:38 PM »
Cool....thanks for the info!!!!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: How to machine a Zero Percent Lower
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 10:38:30 AM »
You bet, one of the guys I shoot with is in the process of machining 5 lowers from 0%.  Ambitious but he's lost his motivation for the last 9 months.  I would suggest one at a time, although the set-up time is lost but we aren't doing this for the money now are we?  8)
He who dares wins.  SAS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk