Author Topic: #358 Alf  (Read 3041 times)

MikeW

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
#358 Alf
« on: March 21, 2014, 10:55:13 PM »
God Bless You, Michael!

I just listened to #358 today and heard your beautiful story about Alf.  Even in the depths of your sorrow, you were able to put together a loving, warm and uplifting tribute to your wonderful little Free Range Beagle.  You made her proud, and honored her in the most loving way, and you touched all of us in the process.  Thank you.

I've been through this myself and know your heart is grieving.  It's hard to explain how much these little creatures mean to us, how much they contribute to our lives, and how much we miss them when they are gone, but all of us who have lost our own "Alf" understand where you are right now.  Hang in there partner, it does get easier.

Michael, I believe in your vision of the "lighted path" that you discussed in the podcast, and don't think it's a work of imagination.  There is one thing I would like to add, however.  I think Alf and Pokie have some other company to travel with on that path.  If you look hard enough, you'll see Sonny and many other loved ones who have gone before you walking that same path.  Alf is in good company now, and will be well taken care of until the day you get to join her and the others on the trail that beats all other trails.

Hang in there and take care of your Sweetie, because I know she's sad too.  The only reason you have so many tears right now, is because Alf brought so many smiles before.  Remember those!  They were her everlasting gift to you, and they will help you through this.

V/R
Mike

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: #358 Alf
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 02:28:38 PM »
Thank you, Mike...there are many others on that Path who have gone on before me, and there is comfort knowing I will not be walking it alone...

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk