Author Topic: BBQ Grill  (Read 5976 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: BBQ Grill
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
This guy is going to have a future selling these things, What other type of grill would you tailgate with at the NRA or SHOT show?

I may need to find out if there is a 1911 version. ;D
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 01:32:19 AM »
Handguns are only made for grilling?

It'll be banned soon.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Ron J

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 10:01:42 PM »
Ron! Where did that picture come from?
Mac.

Mac ... A friend of mine sent that to me.  Since I sent it out in an email, I have had handful of friends write wanting to know where they (or family member) can get one.  Been doing some research and I can't find this picture OR if it is real or PhotoShop. 

Did find a guy in TX that is doing an 1860 Colt Army grill.  If you do a search for "pistol grill" it will show up.  Looks like the grill Josey Wales would use! 

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 01:33:18 PM »
THAT IS FREAKIN SWEET!!!! 8)
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk