Author Topic: Bushmaster Stripped Lowers SALE  (Read 6771 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Bushmaster Stripped Lowers SALE
« on: October 30, 2014, 10:42:30 AM »
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Bushmaster Stripped Lowers SALE
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 02:32:30 PM »
That's one heck of a deal. I wish I got that kind of deal when I built mine.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 03:52:47 PM »
Lowers are everywhere for $49.   As the dealer at a show told me, we are reaching AR saturation.

Now if I could get a complete upper for <$300.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 04:01:20 PM »
Lowers are everywhere for $49.   As the dealer at a show told me, we are reaching AR saturation.

Definitely are. That's a heck of price (We've got Andersens for a bit more, but $50 is approaching employee purchase cost...). There are cheap upper deals to be had as well...
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 07:56:56 AM »
So there's a small show this weekend.   Time to look for an AR pistol lower. 

Some little bird told me Palmetto State is have a sale.

10/22 (very basic blue) $179
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/10997/category/4345/

16" 5.56 Upper $199
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/ar-15-upper-clearance/ptac-16-mid-length-5-56mm-1-9-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

Complete .308 Upper $429
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/18334/s/ptac-16-carbine-length-308-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle/category/4345/

And many more deals.

I've been looking for a 10/22 action, to build a custom job.   I've already got the threaded, bull barrel and the thumbhole stock.  I was going to start canvassing pawn shops for a junker, but for $179 new...

I may be warming up the charge card this weekend.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:59:46 PM »

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 09:46:08 PM »
Alf... look at the KAK web site before you buy any receiver extensions for your Sig Brace...their early one puts my nose to charging handle, just like I wanted...and think about a linear comp like a Levang ....
the low cost $1 option is on top (before the SigBrace came out)

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 06:54:12 AM »
 I ordered 3 of the Bushmaster lowers from Aim Surplus to be delivered to my local Gun Shop for $149.85 total.  My transfer fee will either be $10.00 per lower or for all three depending on how they process it, my CHL rather then a background check and three 4473 forms or all three on one form.

This is a hedge against future Legislation because currently owned guns may be grandfathered if our opponents get more bad laws passed. Or I could build an AR pistol with SIg Brace and 7.5 inch barrel if the price of the parts fall to a price I am willing to pay.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk