Author Topic: Virginia Assault Weapons Ban and other political thoughts this month  (Read 680 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
So VA pass an Assault Weapons ban. "Weapon" instead of "rifle" because the include both rifles and pistols.  It grand-fathers in those already in existence.  Heck if I were a dealer I'd stock up on lowers myself, though I wonder if in the wording dealers inventory isn't exempt?   Basically, I THINK, anything "capable" of holding 20rd magazine.  Capable of attaching a suppressor (don't know how integral ones would be covered).  And of course the dreaded folding stock is a no-no.

MEANWHILE IN GA.  We're passing Sales Tax Free Holiday for firearms and ammo.  Did it once before.  Look I don't mind, but I'd rather go back to the Sales Tax Free Back-To-School holiday for school supplies and computers.   GA legislature dropped that one for budget reasons.  WAIT:  We're running $Billions in surplus right now.  And that's with giving the movie industry tons of tax breaks. 

I SEE/HEAR MEDIA use the term Long Gun when police are described responding to a crime, as in "The Swat Team were on site with Long Guns".  I gotta start watching to see if the conversely use Assault Rifle when a civilian has one.

LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH for children is the current gun control mantra.  Oh Sorry.  Gun Safety Mantra.  CHILDREN only if you include 18 & 19YOs.  And when you do, which they do, then Bars out pace Schools in location of shootings. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: Virginia Assault Weapons Ban and other political thoughts this month
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 08:39:00 AM »
I suspect these backwards movement will be regretted in the future.  There are so many Chinese and other military aged males along with terrorists that have infiltrated into our country to provide Democrat votes the day their masters turn on the kill teams there may be a flash of wisdom in the sheeple...but then it will be too late.

Trojan horse.  Anyone ever hear of that? 

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk