Author Topic: Episode 446? Problems....  (Read 6767 times)

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Episode 446? Problems....
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 10:47:56 AM »
Maybe a blog post on the front page to make people aware they might need to change?
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

imcafan

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 08:49:29 PM »
I found that I had to go to the Itunes store again and subscribe to the podcast again. Not it says "No Title" where the Podcast name goes. I have missed the last 3 weeks of it thinking he was on vacation or something.
Larry

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 01:41:22 PM »

The no title will be fixed.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 11:42:31 AM »
I found that I had to go to the Itunes store again and subscribe to the podcast again. Not it says "No Title" where the Podcast name goes. I have missed the last 3 weeks of it thinking he was on vacation or something.
Larry

Me too, missed a couple weeks as my iPad did not recognize the new downloads and I had not marked them for installation on the iPad. Apple seriously sucks sometimes. No, wait, all of the time!

Also, I understand MB is in pain, pushing himself, probably taking some of the wonderful meds I took after my knee surgery, but holy crap - the attack in "San Clemente"? San Bernadino, IIRC. A truly minor glitch, but still I cringed each time he said it. It is an otherwise excellent and to-the-point podcast and I would have loved to share it with others, but that mis-statement alone prevents me from doing that. Sad.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk