Author Topic: Episode 439  (Read 3434 times)

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Episode 439
« on: October 08, 2015, 11:18:52 AM »
I was a little slow, but I finally got to listen to yesterday's podcast, Michael talks about ALWAYS being armed, and more importantly being trained. One of the things he talked about in the opening of his rant was people feeling that their highest calling is to post violence on Youtube, rather than stop it.

For those of us that are regulars here, I don't for one second doubt that if something were to go down, you guys would have my back. Even if you didn't know who I was.

Then I read this: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/its-insane-combat-veterans-shoot-down-nra-fantasy-world-of-good-guys-with-guns/

At first I was angered, and I still have a hard time believing this guys background... ::)

We are armed, we are WELL trained. We are not so stupid that we would start indiscriminately firing in the general direction of gunfire. Most of us also understand that criminals, as a general rule do not seek out training of any kind, let alone high quality. We have the advantage. I know that most everyone here, as well as myself are in this category: You better take us out with the first shot or we are going to make you have a very bad day.

I will not run, I will not hide. I have made a commitment to making myself into a survivor, and a savior. I know full well that I may not survive, but I know that I would not be able to live with myself if I stood by and did nothing. We are AMERICANS, and Michael is right: we have the DNA of the founders coursing in our veins. It is up to us to stop this madness. To draw the line in the sand, and to hold that line.

BHO, and his cronies have started the race war, the gender war, and now they are purposely bringing in Syrian Terrorists. Our economy is in shambles, and our political class is a joke. They want to disarm us, because that is all that is left to be able to defeat us. The storm is upon us, and I for one, will not be heading for the shelter.   
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
Re: Episode 439
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 12:31:03 PM »
Couple of points...Raw Story — a violently antigun outlet — first used quotes from a Navy SEAL...they've removed those quotes because the "SEAL" was not listed in the Navy SEAL database...can you spell "stolen valor?"

From Raw Story: [Editor’s note: A prior version of this story identified Stephen Benson as a former Navy Seal with opinions about the current state of gun violence in America. We are currently re-researching this aspect of the story and have, for the time being, removed his comments.]

The former ATF agent is Michael Bloomberg's dog:

<<Senior Advisor
Everytown for Gun Safety
July 2012 – July 2013 (1 year 1 month)Washington D.C. Metro Area>>

<<Standing next to him was David Chipman, of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, which was founded by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.>>

I have seen him testify; in one specific testimony he answered "No" to the direct question of whether the ATF ever issued magazines of greater than 15 round capacity.'

When the former agent was asked his profession, he answered "Operator," which caused my Sweetie to break out into such gales of laughter than she was gaveled down. My Sweetie and I are honored to know and be close friends with a number of people in the Special Forces community...I have only heard buffoons introduce themselves as "operators."

We are in the End Game, as I mentioned in this blogpost:

http://michaelbane.blogspot.com/2015/10/sunday-thoughts.html

False flags and outright lies are the tools of our enemies.

Honor and truth are our tools.

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 04:19:31 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't believe the truth matters anymore. Certainly not to our enemies in this fight. All that matters now is: Do we stand, or do we submit?

You are absolutely right, we are in the end game. BHO doesn't have another election and he doesn't give a damn about helping his party. Hell the Republicans have been just as willing to go along with his agenda. So with no fear of reprisal, and nothing left to lose, I fear he will attempt to push us over the edge with executive action. Knowing he'll be gone by the time any repercussions take place, and believing that once enacted they won't be repealed. (Have any of them?)

It is a dark time, and the rest of the world is on fire. You are absolutely right Michael when you say WE ARE ON OUR OWN. It is a scary thought, unfortunately it is our new reality. Sadly that also means that we are on our own pitted against our own government, and our fellow citizens.

I said it before, and I will say it again. The storm is here, and the fight is for the heart, and very survival of our beloved Republic. We will determine the outcome, and it will hinge on whether or not we have the courage to stand together.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

MikeW

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 05:08:44 PM »
Michael, thanks for another "keeper" of an episode that spoke directly to our own innermost thoughts.  As a weary partisan in the fight behind the Golden Curtain (California), I'm especially grateful for all you do to rally the troops in this fight.  The call to arms was especially well timed for us here, since we took a few blows on the chin this week from the legislature and governor--including a very damaging SB-707 that bans CCW on private and public school campuses.  Maddening.

Thanks also for introducing me to Tommy Conners.  I bought the whole album and have been wearing it out.  "American Rifle" stirs the heart and soul, and I'm not embarrassed to say it choked me up and got me a little misty eyed.  I'm having a hard time picking my next favorite song on the album, because they're all so darned powerful. Some music has a way of touching you deep down and making you think that the singer is voicing your own unspoken thoughts--that describes Conners' work perfectly. A true artist.

Keep the faith, folks.  Hang tough and don't let the bastards win.

Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk