Author Topic: March 16th Has Been Renamed ...  (Read 3288 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
March 16th Has Been Renamed ...
« on: January 01, 2016, 07:56:10 PM »
... the night of hot springs  :o

Too many birthdays listed for today to recognize them all, but I will say happy birthday to the only active member, Rastus, even though he admitted to falsifying his registration on this forum.

Shame shame old man, but I hope you have, had, a happy day anyway!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: March 16th Has Been Renamed ...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 08:03:04 PM »
Yeah, I spoofed it around 8 months.  It's not a bad practice with all of the hacker jobs going on these days.  Keeps them out of the bank account, like mother's maiden name being Jane Doe and first car being a Corvair and favorite pet being FiFi. 

I'll say thank you for the advance Happy Birthday!
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 05:54:46 AM »
Happy birthday for April or August, depending which way you fudged .

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 12:15:56 PM »
Yeah, I spoofed it around 8 months.  It's not a bad practice with all of the hacker jobs going on these days.  Keeps them out of the bank account...

Problem is in some places, like GA, the state government just gives the info away free!   DOB, SSN, and everything else.  Just made a database of it on DVD and mailed it out!   

Had it been a private company they'd be strung up by their heels, as it is, month later they fired some poor lackey and just said, "So sorry.  We're bad."

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 01:39:59 PM »
Happy Birthday, Rastus.  Have a great one.

Been thinking about Identity Theft Insurance....

Not to prevent it, but to provide you with a shinny clean new one should yours be stolen.

Might not be such a bad deal.   :D :D :D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:42:30 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 03:31:40 PM »
Just to narrow it down....it's within 8 days of Hiroshima's date with fame and the month is between the month of "S" and "J" beginning consonants.

"Who is your favorite sports team?", they ask.  "The good guys" is a throw off but "Lonesome Losers" works too.

"What high school did you go to?", they ask.  "Happy happy high" is an acceptable answer.

"What was your high school mascot?", they ask.  "Jellyfish" is out there but so is earthworm.

And regardless, my phone number is always 8-6-7-5-3-0-9 when I check out and don't feel like leaving the goods on the counter.  I really hate/like it when the checkout guys asks personal questions when I try to pay with cash...I get to explain that all the goods and services...oh well, you get the picture.  Mean and honery are not bad traits at times.

I'm just sayin', ........
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk