Flying Dragon Productions ( Michael Bane ) > The Best Defense on My Outdoor TV

Martial Blade Concepts - Core Skills Seminar in Bellevue, NE

(1/1)

5thprofession47:

Martial Blade Concepts "Core Skills" seminar in Bellevue, Nebraska!

Take Aim in Bellevue, Nebraska will be hosting Martial Blade Concepts Certified Instructor, Christopher Doner for a six hour, "Core Skills Seminar" on Saturday November 12, 2016 from 10am-5pm

Take Aim is located at:
3403 Samson Way
Bellevue, NE 68123

Cost is just $85 per person and must be paid in advance to reserve your spot. Payment must be received by October, 29, 2016. After October 29th the price will increase to $100 per person. Contact kaze-group@cox.net for details and to arrange payment.

----------------------------------------------------------

Martial Blade Concepts - Omaha is an officially recognized MBC school located in Omaha, Nebraska lead by MBC Certified Instructor Christopher Doner.

Martial Blade Concepts(MBC) is an edged-weapon training program specifically designed by Michael Janich to meet the needs of today's concerned citizen and armed professional.

The goal of MBC is the development of “all-purpose” defensive skills. Rather than learning a large number of specific techniques to defend against specific attacks, MBC focuses on perfecting a few proven techniques and learning how to apply them to literally hundreds of different defensive situations. Through this easy-to-learn method, students develop defensive proficiency very quickly and have both the ability and the confidence to employ their skills after only a brief period of time.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version