Author Topic: They're Acting Like These Things Were Introduced Yesterday  (Read 3768 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
They're Acting Like These Things Were Introduced Yesterday
« on: January 13, 2017, 05:48:04 AM »
"Groundbreaking".... "Unstoppable".... "New". Come on. P-Mags have been around for a decade. Since 2007 I believe. The Marines even banned them once. Now they're acting like they just found out about them yesterday, and there's simply nothing like them . This just shows how the media in this country can't get a story right on a bet.

These things have been out there forever. Anyone who knows which end of an AR the bullet comes out of has seen them, and probably owns several. The average person sees this, and right away buys into it as some great "new" breakthrough. Common sense dictates that anything that is already on it's third generation isn't "new". Mag-Pul has got to be eating this up with a spoon!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5279956550001/?#sp=show-clips

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/11/foghorn/marine-corps-bans-pmags/

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: They're Acting Like These Things Were Introduced Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 03:00:44 PM »
P-Mag....where have you been all my life??

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Have any of you used Pro-Mags?
They are also made in the USA.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 03:19:22 PM »
"probably owns several"

Um, yeah, that's all that I own, "several" . . . . .
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 03:21:48 PM »
I particularly like the humor flowing on the FB page for the 300 Blackout, where one guy in particular wrote a wonderfully tongue-in-cheek note to thank all who had posted about 500 messages concerning Magpul's plans to release a 300 Blackout-specific magazine that may, or may not - YMMV - correct some sort of feeding problem with that round.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 04:03:45 PM »
P-Mag....where have you been all my life??

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Have any of you used Pro-Mags?
They are also made in the USA.

I'm pretty sure Pro-Mag was the one I bought for my Para P10.45 that was such a piece of junk that I smashed it with a hammer and threw it away.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:25:05 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk