Author Topic: Buncha Liars!  (Read 1670 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Buncha Liars!
« on: January 01, 2019, 11:33:03 AM »
To all of you claim today as your birthday - Happy Birthday!

To those of you that are not lying - A heartfelt and sincere Happy Birthday and Have a Great Year!

To the liars - Meh, whatever  ;) ... By the way, even though I know a couple of you, I won't out you
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Buncha Liars!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 01:17:48 PM »
I found that there is a big portion of the US population that has 1/1 listed as their birthday.  Probably not the folks you are talking about, but it was interesting to find this.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-immigrants-birthday-january-1st-refugees-immigration-migrant-visa-application-us-2017-3
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk