Author Topic: Minneapolis Burning  (Read 5399 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Minneapolis Burning
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2020, 08:22:41 PM »
Alf, don't be foolish.
Those are way to sensible for most of those a holes to ever think of it.
But the red flag comment brings up counterattack.
While their base is scared sh!tless and buying guns faster than we are is the time to strike.

With so many new shooters who aren't use to the noise could help with hearing protection act, with so many braced pistols, what's the point in the SBR and SBS parts of NFA ?
NFA itself, is just a tax law, why do we still need that ?

Bill, I REALLY like that idea !

Mike, they'll get Warlords, just like in Somalia.
As for Wiccan's ? Some of you're best friends are.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2020, 09:01:30 AM »
This is all starting to remind me of a boring high school subject that you hated, and had all you could do to remain awake in class. And get out of the semester with a "D". Because it consisted of the same boring crap over and over. I've been hearing about how "education" is going to fix all of this. How are you going to "educate" a bunch of animals. It's like trying to teach an inbred puppy to go fetch.

I've been listening to this crap since the 60's. We're no closer to solving it now, than we were then. Over 50 years of liberal teaching has gotten us here. And we're right on the brink. I'm at the point where I'm getting too old to even care anymore. I'm just going to load up and wait for it.

tombogan03884

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2020, 09:09:31 AM »
This is all starting to remind me of a boring high school subject that you hated,

Now it's called history Bill.
Back then it was current events    ;D
The reason we can't solve it, which after a black 2 term president I think is BS, is because the democrats based their entire policy to catering to divided segments of the population.
A perfect example of the population being to darned stupid to be trusted with self Govt.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2020, 04:48:43 PM »
I keep asking people  what exactly is being done that is racist.  I have yet to get an answer... its almost an excuse.  Oh wait.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2020, 06:43:02 PM »
How come they tear down statues, ban flags, and want to rename military bases to "erase slavery".
But they keep voting for the party off slave owners and Jim Crow ?
It's the Democrats trying to erase their own sordid history.
Damn, that would make a good letter to the editor. 

See ya later.    ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 07:24:22 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk