Author Topic: The NRA Meeting of the Members Saturday, September 5, at Springfield Expo Cente  (Read 3447 times)

tombogan03884

I've been bitching about how NRA never actually "DEFENDS" our rights, they just go through the motions of minimizing the damage.
In fact, they are merely giving our rights away slower than the enemy want to take them.
NFA facts.  Pistols are legal, pistol braces, a bs SBR work around, are legal. So WTF are SBR's still a taxable thing ?
Do you really want to defend gun rights ?
Use the damned things.

clarkemyers

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
“Dear NRA Board candidate:

The Meeting Site Selection Committee met on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, for the purpose of deciding upon the date and location of the rescheduled 2020 Annual Meeting of Members. The Committee unanimously voted to hold the 2020 Annual Meeting of Members on Saturday, October 24, 2020, starting at 9:00 a.m. local time, in the Kiva Ballroom of the Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel in Tucson, Arizona.

Official notice of the meeting will be published in the NRA magazines and on NRA websites.

Balloting for the 76th Director seat will be held in conjunction with the meeting. Further information about the voting location and hours will follow separately in the near future.

We appreciate your patience throughout this challenging process.

Sincerely,

John”

tombogan03884

Quit donating to the money grubbing bastards.
SAF, and GOA do more anyways, Heller being a perfect example.
Take away the money then support the ones who stay knowing there is no pay off beyond actually restoring our rights.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
“Dear NRA Board candidate:

The Meeting Site Selection Committee met on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, for the purpose of deciding upon the date and location of the rescheduled 2020 Annual Meeting of Members. The Committee unanimously voted to hold the 2020 Annual Meeting of Members on Saturday, October 24, 2020, starting at 9:00 a.m. local time, in the Kiva Ballroom of the Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel in Tucson, Arizona.

Official notice of the meeting will be published in the NRA magazines and on NRA websites.

Balloting for the 76th Director seat will be held in conjunction with the meeting. Further information about the voting location and hours will follow separately in the near future.

We appreciate your patience throughout this challenging process.

Sincerely,

John”

DAMN!!!

Springfield is just down the road from me.  I was hoping to make the journey.  I have questions, and I wanted to be a part of the grassroots membership!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
That location makes it harder for general members to attend.  Springfield was too easy for a lot of people to show up.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk