Member Section > Shotguns

Mag fed shotguns

(1/2) > >>

tombogan03884:
Any one have any experience with these AK, AR looking magazine fed shotguns ?
What did you think ?
Does the magazine get in the way ?

TAB:
Every one i have ever shot felt heavy and pointed poorly( for me)

Out side of making liberals wet thier panties.  I can not see a reason to buy  one.

I

Rastus:
https://www.armscor.com/firearms/ria-imports/shotgun-series/shotguns-mag-fed-series/vrbp-100-12ga/

I have one of these (VRPB 100 in the link above) with me when I'm driving now. 

The mag is a bit difficult (maybe just different) to manipulate but it does not get in the way of operation for me.  They had a crowd on the interstate in Tulsa where I drive everyday and some guy in a dodge with a cattle or horse trailer was threatened and he drove off "hurting" three of the poor white boys who did not have enough sense to get out of the way.  Antifa had been there on Sunday before with red commie flags and AK-47's and not the first news outlet in Tulsa picked it up.  It could be me next time.

I like mine for what it is.

TAB:

--- Quote from: Rastus on July 29, 2020, 12:58:16 PM ---https://www.armscor.com/firearms/ria-imports/shotgun-series/shotguns-mag-fed-series/vrbp-100-12ga/

I have one of these (VRPB 100 in the link above) with me when I'm driving now. 

The mag is a bit difficult (maybe just different) to manipulate but it does not get in the way of operation for me.  They had a crowd on the interstate in Tulsa where I drive everyday and some guy in a dodge with a cattle or horse trailer was threatened and he drove off "hurting" three of the poor white boys who did not have enough sense to get out of the way.  Antifa had been there on Sunday before with red commie flags and AK-47's and not the first news outlet in Tulsa picked it up.  It could be me next time.

I like mine for what it is.

--- End quote ---

Yeah its spooky, had a group show up here to riot and had to drive the misses back and forth to work.  At one point i was rolling 7 firearms between me and in the truck.   I dont think  the misses knew how serious  i was until ahe asked me how many guns i brought. 2 pistols, snubby, the misses m1c ( for her) 2 ars and my 1187 tactical.   Thankfully, i was able to drive around them and the hospital was heavily  guarded by both leo and private security.  Its also not a target professional rioters would hit.   No one wants to be known for deatroying a chikdrens hospital.  Still getting too and from it was another story.   I would have preferred  if she called in, but i understand why she didnt.

tombogan03884:
Thank's TAB.
 Sorry Rastus, but a bullpup never made the list.

Sponsor:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version