Author Topic: Bank of American is Sharing your Data with Feds.  (Read 794 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
Bank of American is Sharing your Data with Feds.
« on: February 05, 2021, 07:50:39 AM »
This, like a lot of things happening today, is pushing me over the edge (again).

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-bank-of-america-customer-data-feds-capitol-riot
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: Bank of American is Sharing your Data with Feds.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 08:21:39 AM »
No surprise there.  Use cash while you still can.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 09:51:34 AM »
Any one still doing business with the former "Bank of Italy" deserves to get fucked.
Charles Ponzi worked for them.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 11:01:00 AM »
I closed all my accounts with BoA over fifteen years ago.

I was still in a wheelchair and the only branch in town was in an older bank building and it had a large set of steps out front and the handicap ramp was poorly accessible. I needed some cash in an amount larger than the ATM or drive thru allowed and to avoid the aggravation of unloading the wheelchair I just filled out a check so the wife could run in and cash it (a regular thing). We never had an issue prior to that day but for some reason the teller was being a particular pill and insisted that I had to come in personally and handle. My wife explained the situation but it did no good. She got irritated and instead of seeking a manager came out and told me the problem. And, like my father before me, the "y'all can kiss my entire ass" part of my DNA came out and we unloaded the wheelchair and went in so I could bypass the teller and go straight to the branch manager. The look on the teller's face when I was told the manager was busy and I replied that since I had to come into the building I would wait as long as it took. When the manager came out I simply said due to a customer service issue, I was requesting a a closure of all accounts and that I needed a certified check for all my money. Them I took the check and went to a locally owned bank and have been with them ever since.

Even after all this time, if someone mentions BoA I respond with "piss on bank of America."

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk