Author Topic: Lunch Box / Range Bag / C.C. All In One  (Read 2619 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Lunch Box / Range Bag / C.C. All In One
« on: August 27, 2013, 08:38:45 AM »
PLAYMATE GRIPPER 22 - GRAPHITE/RED**The Igloo Online Store

I've been using this Igloo Lunch Box for concealed carry for quite some time now, and thought I would report on it. These are available at places like Walmart, Target, K-Mart, and the like. They are washable and very reasonable priced. The oval top portion of the box / case, is separate from the underneath. It is perfect for storing your C.C. weapon, and has a slick working zipper for easy access, should you need it.

This makes it all but perfect for bringing your weapon into the workplace, and no one will have a clue you have it. Most all companies forbid weapons on their grounds, and you can be terminated if you violate that policy in many places. So it is up to the individual to decide for himself if they want to take the risk. As far as I'm concerned I'm taking a bigger one by NOT CARRYING it in. I'm not comfortable about leaving weapons in locked cars. Our parking lot has a security guard, yet in spite of that we've had vehicles stolen and broken into in our lot. Also, I live in Arizona. In the Summer months it can get well over 100 degrees during the day, and that can push temperatures inside a locked car to over 140 degrees in a short amount of time. That is not doing ammunition any good. So I have made the decision that my weapon goes where I do, and that means into where I work. YMMV.

Anyway, back to the box / case. The upper part of this is well padded. So if you were to drop it, or even throw it, nothing would happen to your weapon. This box has a rugged rubber handle, and the portion of the box underneath has a plastic liner that can be removed for cleaning.  It also has a sturdy, removable, adjustable carrying strap. You could easily keep several magazines in the lower compartment. The top section is large enough to hold any handgun you would want to carry. It is very inconspicuous, and draws zero attention when you are carrying it into the workplace. The only downside would be if you work in a secure area and have these things inspected before you enter, or else have to pass through a metal detector. That is only a very small amount of places.

When I'm driving to and from work, I keep the box on the seat or counsel next to me at all times with the zipper facing me unzipped. I have to pass through a high crime area on my way to work, (I work weekends), and if I were to breakdown, and were forced to leave the vehicle, I could simply take it with me. I thought I would pass this along for anyone who is in the same position I'm in, but wants to protect themselves. With workplace shootings on the rise, and people just acting more crazy in general, this is a good, inexpensive way around the ongoing problem of keeping a weapon at close proximity to yourself at all times, without raising any suspicion by anyone. It also doubles as a nice range bag when you go handgun shooting. It's amazing at how much you can get into this thing.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: Lunch Box / Range Bag / C.C. All In One
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 08:29:24 AM »
Grey man living indeed.  That is quite an innovative way to carry.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Lunch Box / Range Bag / C.C. All In One
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 09:09:52 AM »
2013.... We're digging DEEP!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk