• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
Gimpy
« on: January 09, 2022, 06:59:15 PM »
Lookie Lookie

The Old Pirate made another lap

Happy Birthday PegLeg45!  Hope it's been a good one and a start to a great year!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: Gimpy
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 08:32:01 PM »
Arrgh, Happy Birthday .    ;D

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 10:20:59 PM »
Happy Birthday
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 11:23:46 AM »
Happy belated BIRTHDAY! :o :o
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 01:10:25 PM »
I'm thinking, at this later stage of life, that birthdays are like the Pirate Code.  More of a guideline really.  Ignore it if you want.  Or celebrate the heck out of it if it please you.    Happy birthday
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:18:45 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 02:16:05 PM »
I'm thinking, at this later stage of life, that birthdays are like the Pirate Code.  More of a guideline really.  Ignore it if you want.  Or celebrate the heck out of it if it please you.    Happy birthday

Mostly the first half of this.  8)  ;D

Thanks to all for the good wishes!!

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 02:15:18 PM »
Mostly the first half of this.  8)  ;D

Thanks to all for the good wishes!!

You're sick.  Sick I tell you.  But, that is probably why I like you so much.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 06:58:06 PM »
You're sick.  Sick I tell you.  But, that is probably why I like you so much.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2022, 06:22:28 AM »
Sorry I missed your natal day.  Hope it was satisfactory in every possible way.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2022, 12:31:17 PM »
Sorry I missed your natal day.  Hope it was satisfactory in every possible way.

Crusader Rabbit

Thanks CR....
I've reached that point in life where birthdays are just days and as long as I can still get out of bed and function then I'm OK.  ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk