Author Topic: Has Anyone Heard From ....?  (Read 941 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Has Anyone Heard From ....?
« on: November 13, 2021, 05:18:03 PM »
I think it might be good to start a thread asking about old buddies who used to frequent this forum.  Thank goodness Alf came back...errr...you to Thomas 03884 ;D .  Did I miss anyone recently returning....wabbit?  Shooter 32?

There was a thread the other day talking about Benny (M25Operator) and I had no idea he was a quadriplegic.  Also we had a query about Kid Shelleen.  And Hazcat...I wonder what he's up to also but he's been gone a loooong time.

So Jay Bethel....Jaybet.  Has anyone heard from him?  I see on his website https://blueboneband.homestead.com/JBDates.html he is playing at a winery tonight.  If he's still playing and singing he is likely doing well.

So...is anyone keeping up with Jay?

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: Has Anyone Heard From ....?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 08:25:40 PM »
Jay posts fairly regular on the Book of Face, usually about a gig, a guitar, music and such.

The last post from Benny on FB was July 21. His wife just posted less than an hour ago, so I messaged her asking how he's doing.

Been a while since Haz sent an email.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: Has Anyone Heard From ....?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 06:37:09 AM »
I emailed Jay using this board's messaging system and he messaged back.  He's doing well but he's had some skin cancer issues and his family had the CCP flu.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk