Author Topic: School Shooting SHEEPLE  (Read 1328 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
School Shooting SHEEPLE
« on: May 31, 2022, 10:38:32 AM »
<Not sure which forum this belongs under but since one leads to the other>

One of the TV news channels was doing a story on school shooters and active shooters drill.

I'm really disturbed by the drill I saw.  The students (middle school or older) all ran to the back of the class room with their text books.  They then squatted on the floor and used the text books to cover their faces.   BACKWARDS.  TOTALLY BACKWARDS.   This is training them to be sheep and to await their slaughter.

Even my rather meek and mild Miss Kitty, taught her students to grab a text book and gather near the door.  Then on her command throw them as hard as they could and grab the shooter.  Everybody grab the shooter.

If you have a definitive avenue of escape, that's one thing. But in a closed in room with no where to go, offense is the way to beat the odds.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Re: School Shooting SHEEPLE
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 10:46:27 AM »
Agreed, it's hard to hit anything when you are trying to duck a 3 pound text book.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 06:45:42 PM »
Question I have is what was the classroom door unsecured?  The classrooms in this school have hardened doors.  The team that entered the school, and they needed the key to get through the door.  Why were the doors not secured while class was in session?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Ranger Dave

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022, 11:40:16 PM »
I remember hearing a news story several years ago about a teacher who had their students bring canned goods to cla ss. They stacked the canned goods in back of the room and left them. When asked about the cans the teacher said they were for an emergency. Can you imagine 20 people throwing canned goods at a shooter.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 09:21:27 PM »
I remember hearing a news story several years ago about a teacher who had their students bring canned goods to cla ss. They stacked the canned goods in back of the room and left them. When asked about the cans the teacher said they were for an emergency. Can you imagine 20 people throwing canned goods at a shooter.

Carry small cans of potted meat (pork) with you when you fly.  Zip off the lid and you have something to slice with.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:18:43 AM »

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 09:46:02 AM »
Had a teacher when this first kicked off ask what they could use to defend themselves with. School was no knives no guns no bats ect. Told her they could not stop you from hanging pictures. Bring a framing hammer. Now the schools where I work have armed staff.

The doors were locked. Bunch of retires were talking the other day and said Crown Vic the universal key to get the doors open.
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 05:01:14 PM »
The door that was locked was an interior classroom door.  I wonder why that wasn't secured earlier, as designed.  Also wonder why the exterior door was not secured.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2022, 08:18:24 AM »
The doors were locked. Bunch of retires were talking the other day and said Crown Vic the universal key to get the doors open.

???????????? Crown Vic? Did they drive a car through?
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk