Author Topic: Recycling and Changing  (Read 1872 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Recycling and Changing
« on: July 23, 2022, 05:14:09 PM »
The gun grabbers are at it again!

I have been reading about what California is up to with their control law and the advancing Bill in D.C..  The House Committee passed their Bill and are advancing it.  No word on when there will be a vote, and there is "concern" they won't get the votes to pass.

I don't know if this is in the Bill, or if it is politicians and advocates wording, but we no longer have Squad Automatic Weapons.  The acronym is being hijacked.  SAW now stands for Semi-automatic Assault Weapon.

Millions, tens of millions, of Americans know that a SAW is a heavy automatic firearm.  They also know that only an idiot would stand against banning the sale, purchase, transfer or possession of these firearms to the general public.

Here we go again  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
Re: Recycling and Changing
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 07:09:56 PM »
They are relentless. 

They should be relentless about the economy and providing safe streets. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2022, 05:27:34 PM »
They are relentless. 

They should be relentless about the economy and providing safe streets.

They can't be!

In order to attack the economy and provide safe streets they must attack their base.  Not their financial supporters, but the poster children of their overspending and social engineering.

Sorry, but the story of the season is that it is Trump's cronies and the insurrectionist NRA causing all of our ills.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2022, 08:04:34 PM »
Yeah. 

The very same type of people who had a society sane enough to allow private purchase of dynamite up through the 60's are being persecuted now.  I remember that you could go to the feed store and buy a box of dynamite if you wanted to.  I still have a hand auger just for placing dynamite to blow stumps.  I use it to make holes to fertilize pecan trees at the drip line now.

Try allowing private purchase of explosives with today's "improved" society that got rammed down our throats. 

It's about control and the illusion of freedom.  The people on top have all of the control and their useful idiots have the illusion. 

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2022, 09:34:57 PM »
An idiot, my brother-in-law, posted on facebook a comparison, or suggested comparison, of abortion to gun purchases:

What if we treated every young man who wants to buy a gun like every woman who wants an abortion.

1. 48 hr waiting period
2.  Doctor's note providing awareness
3. Parental permission
4. Forced viewing of a video showing effects of gun violence
5. Close all but one gun shop, or make him cross state lines to purchase
6. Force time off work and stay overnight
7. Make him walk gauntlets of protestors telling him not to do it.

Compare this to reality (in several states - and increasing)

1. 72 hr waiting period in many states
2. Permit to purchase and/or possess in many states
3. Permission from the government after background checks
4.  Most states require FFL to review with purchaser
5.  Many communities do not allow gun dealers, and recently many permits are being voided
6. This is strictly a medical procedure situation
7.  Many anti-gun groups stage protests to harass buyers, and they often do so inside stores.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:55:13 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2022, 09:42:13 PM »
Yeah, we all have family like that I am afraid. 

I just told a cousin I'm done with that his guys want to put people like me (us) in a cattle car for removal and extermination.  I told him I wasn't going to go willingly the best thing for him to do was to shoot me in the back the next time he saw me.  They would probably give him some kind of a facebookey award or something for that...maybe an extra loaf of bread.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 11:06:33 AM »
Yeah, we all have family like that I am afraid. 

I just told a cousin I'm done with that his guys want to put people like me (us) in a cattle car for removal and extermination.  I told him I wasn't going to go willingly the best thing for him to do was to shoot me in the back the next time he saw me.  They would probably give him some kind of a facebookey award or something for that...maybe an extra loaf of bread.

But of course, there is the irony of him having to use the very tool he hates so much to stop you.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk