Poll

Obama is gone.  Are you happy?

Yes
22 (95.7%)
No.  I have a deep seated emotional problems and severe head trama I never recovered from.  Kumbayaawaahaawaahaawaaa.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: OBAMA IS GONE  (Read 31920 times)

tombogan03884

Re: OBAMA IS GONE
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2020, 08:15:07 AM »
Between Tammany Hall and Slavery democrats have been living on corruption and blacks since the party was founded

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2020, 11:39:43 AM »
Good point.  And true....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2020, 07:46:46 AM »
Bump...bump.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2020, 11:42:59 AM »
Go ahead and Bump Bump it, but the burr under a saddle is still here.  Forty-five minute political activism speech during what was supposed to be a Christian funeral proves he is still here.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2020, 12:55:40 PM »
Not gone enough.

Sponsor

« Reply #95 on: Today at 05:54:11 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2020, 06:53:06 PM »
Go ahead and Bump Bump it, but the burr under a saddle is still here.  Forty-five minute political activism speech during what was supposed to be a Christian funeral proves he is still here.

Not gone enough.

Yeah.... like a bad case of the clap..... just call him Obamorrhea.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2022, 10:18:15 AM »
Obamorrhea.  Dang if we didn't have a flareup of that clap crap just a couple of weeks ago. 

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2022, 06:40:25 AM »
Obamorrhea.  Dang if we didn't have a flareup of that clap crap just a couple of weeks ago.

Remember, Obama isn't gone.  He is one of the puppet masters behind the curtain.  The powers that control the DNC pull him out at will to rile his groupies and benefit the Party.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2022, 09:19:15 AM »
Remember, Obama isn't gone.  He is one of the puppet masters behind the curtain.  The powers that control the DNC pull him out at will to rile his groupies and benefit the Party.

He's more of a puppet than a manipulator. Think of a marionette operating another marionette. The real powers are people like Soros, Schwab et al. yet to be identified. Anyone in the Council on Foreign Affairs or the WEF pretty much.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2023, 01:02:31 PM »
Obamorrhea has turned into a bad case of Bidenitis.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk