Author Topic: Finger extensions for the LCP  (Read 3350 times)

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Finger extensions for the LCP
« on: November 14, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »
Pearce is releasing an after-market soon, waiting on packaging or you can get them direct now (in  a plastic bag) 800 390-9420 - something like $15 - $16 for two, with shipping.

Ruger has oem mags w/ extensions available

Ruger's price $32.00
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Jim Urban

• Top Forum Member
  • Stay Frosty-Stay Safe
  • Liked:
Re: Finger extensions for the LCP
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 04:13:45 PM »
Appreciate the info Fatman.
S&W 340PD....I Won't Leave Home Without It.

CZShooter

• IDPA SO/MD, NRA RSO
  • Top Forum Member
  • CZ75...the choice of anime's hottest bounty hunter
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 10:40:40 PM »
The after-market ones are kinda sexy. Thanks for the info.
If the women don't find you handsome...they should at least find you handy.

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Finger extensions for the LCP & CT for the LCP
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 09:06:18 PM »
You have to sign up for the forum, but hey, LG are $160... Beats the $209 w/tax I paid by a long shot!

Pearce grips 2 for 12.95 & 3 bucks shipping.

http://www.elsiepeaforum.com/store.htm
Anti: I think some of you gentleman would choose to apply a gun shaped remedy to any problem or potential problem that presented itself? Your reverance (sic) for firearms is maintained with an almost religious zeal. The mind boggles! it really does...

Me: Naw, we just apply a gun-shaped remedy to those extreme life threatening situations that call for it. All the less urgent problems we're willing to discuss.

Fatman

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 12:15:01 AM »
Update for any LCP owners - I just received two Pierce extensions and they are a tad longer than the one on the Ruger mag. How much longer?  I can get my ring finger completely on, and over half my pinkie. With the Ruger mag, ring finger is it, pinkie must curl under the mag.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:56:38 AM »

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »
I've got for the extension for my LCP.. Makes all the difference in the world. I love it.
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk