Author Topic: Sicko Killing Cats Down Here (Warning to Haz and "Cat People".)  (Read 16765 times)

Ping

• Top Forum Member
  • Glock Certified Armorer & NRA Certified Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sicko Killing Cats Down Here (Warning to Haz and "Cat People".)
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »
Because I feel "Political Correctness" is intellectual fascism, reminiscent of 1984

My sentiments exactly!!!  ;)

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2009, 02:03:58 PM »
Indeed, but the funy thing is I didn't need to say it to get the point across. If you want me to be explicit, here goes. More Haitan and Afto-cuban immigrants =more crime. Can we please have a sane immigration policy? I mean immigration is fine, but when some groups are shown to cause trouble and others aren't, isn't it a no brainer as to who to give the quotas to? Why import trouble?
FQ13

JSC3ATLCSO

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »
OK   to clarify

I AM NOT A CAT PERSON  ( at all,  in any way.    if you are looking for your cat look under  my tiers type of Bloke )

I think I am now on Hazcat hated list

ferrel cats  I have no issues filling it with lead ( and have done )    ;) 

as for a pet   well IMO  it should be inside  or set up a cat run /  escape prof the back yard so it stays in there (it is possible as I have seen it done )

I have found a lot of cat owners  ( not all )  just make sure they are fed  and don't really care what they get up to   just come and go as they please  if they want a cat  then they MUST be responsible for them  like dog owners have to be here,  as with dogs they have to be controlled,  registered and any damage caused by the dog the owners are responsible  to pay for the damage.

I am not sure about over there however here, cats cause sooo much damage to the wildlife  and are responsible for the extinction of a few native species.

I don't have an issue as long as they look after them...

however if that grey cat pisses on my car once more...............................  you work it out  ;)

One step above you Phil.  I'm not a "PET" person.. I'd just as well put one in your puppy as I would your kitty too..  No mental issues but I don't trust animals that I don't know.  Been bitten too many times on Fire and Rescue calls to care anymore..

I'm more of a cat person than a dog person though.. just because of the previous mentioned bites.  dogs are generally bigger and stronger and outright aggressive.. cats are usually in defense mode if they bite..

tombogan03884

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2009, 06:39:48 PM »
Indeed, but the funy thing is I didn't need to say it to get the point across. If you want me to be explicit, here goes. More Haitan and Afto-cuban immigrants =more crime. Can we please have a sane immigration policy? I mean immigration is fine, but when some groups are shown to cause trouble and others aren't, isn't it a no brainer as to who to give the quotas to? Why import trouble?
FQ13

We'd have to start deporting our own Blacks as they commit the majority of crime in America.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »
You said it, I didn't. ;D
FQ13

No Comprende....

from tombogan,...
We'd have to start deporting our own Blacks as they commit the majority of crime in America.

Are you sure your from New Hamspshire?  ::)

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2009, 07:09:27 PM »
Citizens are citizens and immigrants are immigrants. Plus race has nothing to do with it. Most Afro-Britons and thoses from Africa are just fine. Its not race, its culture. You import those of a violent criminal culture, no matter what skin tone (cf the Russian mob) and you get trouble. I am merely saying that when assigning national quotas, crimes per capita of that group should be considered.
FQ13

tombogan03884

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2009, 07:42:10 PM »
Citizens are citizens and immigrants are immigrants. Plus race has nothing to do with it. Most Afro-Britons and thoses from Africa are just fine. Its not race, its culture. You import those of a violent criminal culture, no matter what skin tone (cf the Russian mob) and you get trouble. I am merely saying that when assigning national quotas, crimes per capita of that group should be considered.
FQ13

That has nothing to do with the FBI promulgated fact that well over 50% of crimes in America are committed by Blacks. Since Blacks only comprise about 1/4 of the population I will let you draw your own conclusion.

No Comprende....

from tombogan,...

Are you sure your from New Hamspshire?  ::)

I've been away a couple times. ;D  There is a reason I always come back. NH and VT are 2 of the 3 least ethniclly diverse states in the country.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk