Author Topic: Happy Birthday m58  (Read 10842 times)

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
Re: Happy Birthday m58
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 09:41:44 AM »
Sorry for the belated Birthday wish Mike!!!  :-[

And thanks for the recipe!!

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 09:53:53 AM »
Thanks for the recipe!
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »
Skunks

Cream Cheese Batter
8 oz cream cheese - room temperature
1 beaten egg
1.3 cup sugar
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips

Black Batter
1 1/2 cups sifted flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp soda
1 cup water
1/3 cup salad oil
1 Tbsp vinegar
1 tsp vanilla

Beat together cream cheese, egg, sugar and salt.  Fold in chips.  Set aside.

Sift together flouer, sugar, salt, cocoa and soda.  Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.  Blend well.  Put cupcake paper in about 20 - 24 muffin tins.  Put in about 1/3 to 1/2 full of black batter into each cup and then add 1 tablespoon cream cheese batter, dividing evenly.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.  Better underbaked than overbaked.

A real good addition to this is to sprinkle sugar over the batter just before baking.  This will form a light sweet crust.

You could just do a drive-by cupcaking.   ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »
Howdy Mike,

Been away from the site for a few days.

It sounds like you had a good birthday, solo ride, dinner with your gal and some rage time, that's about perfect in my book. The skunks sound pretty dang good too. ;D  Another one of us that turned 51 this year. There seem to be a lot of folks born in 1958 around here.

I may be late, but I can still extend my heartfelt best wishes and you've got 'em. I hope that every day is as good as your birthday!!!
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 02:55:19 PM »
Howdy Mike,

Been away from the site for a few days.

It sounds like you had a good birthday, solo ride, dinner with your gal and some rage time, that's about perfect in my book. The skunks sound pretty dang good too. ;D  Another one of us that turned 51 this year. There seem to be a lot of folks born in 1958 around here.

I may be late, but I can still extend my heartfelt best wishes and you've got 'em. I hope that every day is as good as your birthday!!!

Sorry to say the solo ride and range time did not work out.  Even when supposed to be off works tracks me down.  We did run for a little shopping for her late morning and a little Mexican (meal you perverts) in the early afternoon, then it was back to work.  I haven't totalled it up, but it was a couple hours early morning and then 4:30 to 9:30 last evening ... next paycheck shouldn't bounce anyway.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I will find time to punch some holes and get those gunman targets off!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:07:46 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk