Author Topic: Crimson Trace/Galco pocket holster Deal  (Read 2440 times)

Jim Urban

• Top Forum Member
  • Stay Frosty-Stay Safe
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Crimson Trace/Galco pocket holster Deal
« on: June 23, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
Beginning July 1st,Kel-Tec P3AT/P32 owners who purchase Crimson Trace laser grips will recieve a Free Galco pocket holster
S&W 340PD....I Won't Leave Home Without It.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Crimson Trace/Galco pocket holster Deal
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
Cool, but I just can't go the cost of the laser.  I think it is a good item but just too pricey for me.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »
I'm really hoping I win one because the cost of the laser IS a deal buster. Especially on a $300 gun.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 878
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
Haz and Jay,

I hear ya on the cost.  I scratched my head on a J Frame either with or without Crimsons.  I went without because of the cost.

However, maybe if we face one of Mr. Obama's goofy ideas to ban "cheap" guns this would be one way ... Just put lasers on all handguns below whatever they decide is "cheap."  I bet "cheap" will be like defining "wealthy" when it comes to taxes.  I am amazed at how wealthy I am whenever they start talking about penalizing the rich.  Last I checked the wife and I were somewhere in the middle of middleclass (not a bad place to be in my mind), but when it comes to sending kids to college, property tax assistance (one of Minnesota's better ideas of taxing the daylights out of you for having a nice home and then giving it back to some), and all the debate on who should and who should not get the "rebate" checks (this has been going on in Minnesota for many years) we  keep getting closer and closer to rubbing elbows with Mr. Trump and a memorial party for my cousing Howard Hughs.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk