Author Topic: SIG MCX Rattler  (Read 3665 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
SIG MCX Rattler
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:58:56 PM »
Here's the latest version of the SIG MCX, The Rattler. It's in 300 Blk with a folding stock and 5.5" barrel. Me likey!

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig-mcx-rattler-sbr.html

The video is on this page. Tango Down. https://www.sigsauer.com/products/firearms/rifles/sig-mcx-virtus/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 576
Re: SIG MCX Rattler
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 09:03:19 PM »
Ouch....$2,727 list.   And there isn't even a buying crisis going on right now.

I bet the 300 Blackout is driving the price and they are thinking there will be a lot of demand for a large caliber PDW. 

That s a grand more that the overpriced PS90 I bought.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 10:38:54 PM »
There's no way I'm going through the BS of getting permission to buy a SBR, or putting that kind of money into one, but I can still drool over the pictures and video. There haven't been many .30 caliber PDWs and this is the only one I know of that's actually for sale. I don't know what kind of ballistics you get from such a short barrel or how it compares to a pistol caliber but I like the concept.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 08:59:26 PM »
I want one! That just looks like a lot of fight-ending in a small package.   8)

Pistol version that has a 3 position Stabalizer:
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig-mcx-rattler-psb.html
He who dares wins.  SAS

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 10:37:14 PM »
I have a suggestion for a 4th position for the stabilizer brace, in a box of unused accessories. I think that's where I would keep it. It should get the weight under 5 pounds.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:41:08 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk