Author Topic: NRA rates higher than BHO  (Read 928 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
NRA rates higher than BHO
« on: January 03, 2013, 09:47:09 PM »
Polls are polls.....for what they are worth.... and this isn't that big a surprise, but here it is:

NRA has higher favorable rating than Obama

A new Gallup poll shows that the National Rifle Association, the target of a wave of intensely negative news coverage after the Newtown, Connecticut school shootings, still has a favorable rating of 54 percent.  While down from the organization’s 60 percent favorable rating in 2005, that is still about a point higher than President Obama’s personal favorable rating.

A Huffington Post average of the president’s favorable ratings places it at 52.3 percent.  That average includes favorable ratings of 49 percent in a December 16 CBS News poll, 53 percent in a December 9 Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, and 56 percent in a November 18 CNN poll.

On the NRA, Gallup found that 83 percent of Republicans give the nation’s largest pro-gun organization a favorable rating.  Fifty-four percent of independents view the NRA favorably, and 36 percent of Democrats do so.

Gallup also found a difference between the public’s general favorable impression of the NRA and views on specific issues.  Only 35 percent of those surveyed said the NRA expresses their views on gun issues most or all of the time.  That means there is a significant part of the population that views the NRA favorably yet still disagrees with the organization from time to time.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/polls-nra-has-higher-favorable-rating-than-obama/article/2517024#.UOZPx2-Zk4c

We have discussed the last (bold red) part several times on here.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

santahog

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NRA rates higher than BHO
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 10:47:00 AM »
Since O is directing his minions that flit around the Capitol to do his evil bidding anyway, it would be fun to be able to hack the inter-office memo apparatus and drop that little statistic into the stuff that gets forwarded around the offices..
Just to piss em of a little, you know..  ;D
With friends like these, who needs hallucinations!..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk