Author Topic: HERSHEY’S Black Magic Cake  (Read 944 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Re: HERSHEY’S Black Magic Cake
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2023, 08:48:53 AM »
I don't think I ever had a bourbon cake, but I had all 4 kinds of rum cake from Honey Baked Ham Co. They're all good. The chocolate cake has chocolate chips in it too, and it's really good. It's a lot better than the rum filled coconut chocolates called Rum-Kokos that I first bought in Austria. I like rum, but I like Asbach Uralt brandy filled chocolates from Germany WAY more than Rum-Kokos. Mostly Chocolate and European Deli were owned by a brother and sister who merged their companies if I recall correctly. They're a good source for Asbach chocolates.

https://www.casali.world/en/rum-kokos

https://europeandeli.com/collections/asbach
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1103
Re: HERSHEY’S Black Magic Cake
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2023, 09:08:52 AM »
I had a boneless pork chop with red cabbage. Then, sticking with the color red, I had 2 frosted strawberry Pop-Tarts, with rhubarb jam spread on the back of them. I never would have imagined that Pop-Tarts could taste so good. Unfrosted strawberry Pop-Tarts might be even better with rhubarb jam. This is a combination I can whole-heatedly recommend to anyone who doesn't hate strawberries or rhubarb. It's kind of weird that we eat rhubarb like a fruit, when it's clearly a vegetable. Also, the leaves are toxic, so don't eat them.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk