Author Topic: Wives get weird..  (Read 4173 times)

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Wives get weird..
« on: November 23, 2012, 10:26:38 AM »
This time of year finds my darling wife stopping by a couple of my hang-outs a little more often than usual to take a break from whatever it is she finds to do all day.

On occasion one or two of my female acquaintances, who may have been having lunch with a friend, or using the facility's WiFi (?) might stop at the bar to say 'Hi' and/or give this aging buffer (60) a brief platonic hug about the shoulders.

I don't remember my child (50) bride's reaction to these charming young women being as frosty in the past, when we would do the town in Dallas for example, but the cold hard stare with which she fixes these broads these days is something to be seen!

My female buddies say "Hi Mike" but the missus hears " Oh Master I have been a very bad girl recently and you should immediately take me back to your well appointed library and have your liv'ried servants strip me and place me across the knee of your harsh tweed trousers while you sit in the mahogany leather Chesterfield, where you must spank me until my little bottom glows red to absolve me of my sins before you have your evil way with me."

...............or maybe it's just me.
Best Wishes, Mike.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 885
Re: Wives get weird..
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 10:34:33 AM »
I think it's time to visit the Doc, ;) and get your meds adjusted
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 10:46:51 AM »

I would leave the hearing aid just the way it is though.  ;D

Bic

• Top Forum Member
  • It's just a pen name...
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 11:18:33 AM »

Well OK then.....
Best Wishes, Mike.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1046
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 12:28:22 PM »
Yep....they can be funny about some things.

When my wife and I met, I was in my early thirties and had a pretty good 'stringer of fish' trailing behind my boat (so to speak)  ;) ....... but when I committed to her, several years before actual marriage, I did just that: committed to her...and her alone.........
But, from time to time, she still likes to bring up that ol' stringer of fish....... especially if one jumps out of the water in passing.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:28:11 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 12:32:05 PM »
Play it up Peg .
Yep, She's the one you thought could fill in for the whole harem.  ;D

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 01:41:14 PM »

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 02:54:40 PM »
I think it's time to visit the Doc, ;) and get her meds adjusted

FIFY, and don't ever think about divorce.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »
Ahhh! These country goons ripped off the Blues Brothers...look it up...Blues Brothers..."It's Cheaper to Keep Her"!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

fatbaldguy

• Top Forum Member
  • Friends, don't let friends, shop Wal-Mart
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 06:53:33 PM »
I believe that 'The Blue's Brother's' covered Johnny Taylor.
“It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.”

James Madison

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk