Author Topic: I FOUND HIM! Newest firearm "expert" for the MSM  (Read 2811 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I FOUND HIM! Newest firearm "expert" for the MSM
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:11:46 PM »
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: I FOUND HIM! Newest firearm "expert" for the MSM
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 03:35:37 PM »
The term "assclown" comes directly to mind......amongst other terms.......  ::)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

robheath

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 03:40:15 PM »
I hope he's not really that stupid...I mean, he may be able to procreate.
Give me liberty or I'll get my guns and get it myself.

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 04:05:52 PM »
I'm going to Wally World right now!!!!!!! My lucky day, a real machine gun!!!!!! Oh Joy!!!!! ;D

nevermind,.... :P

Sad but true.

I'm sure after this hard hitting act of journalistic skill, MSNBC should be hiring him as a firearms expert anyday now..them or the Brady Bunch.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

robheath

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 04:26:07 PM »
I noticed on youtube the comments section was closed ;D I bet he was taking a pounding.
Give me liberty or I'll get my guns and get it myself.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:35:37 PM »

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »
What a lame-ass tool!

He clearly had no idea what he was looking at, and I bet we will get another video posted when Seth discover that the shotguns are - ZOMG!!!!! - semi-automatic - machine gun shotguns!!! Think of the children.

I wonder if its coincidental that his snack is "fudge" covered pretzels? ? ? ? ?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »

Unlikely.......

I noticed on youtube the comments section was closed ;D I bet he was taking a pounding.

What a lame-ass tool!

I wonder if its coincidental that his snack is "fudge" covered pretzels? ? ? ? ?

When we tie it all together............ this is one time when we can certainly hope he can't contaminate the gene pool.

Heck, I wish our wal-mart sold AR's........  :(
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 06:01:11 PM »
Ours don't sell firearms at all anymore up here!  The did for the first year or two...

Dakotaranger

• Happiness is a 1911 in your hand
  • Top Forum Member
    • Dakotaranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 06:03:06 PM »
Fudge pretzels  ;D
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Washington, 1796

mortdooley

• The U.S. Constitution poses no serious threat to our form of government..
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 08:56:05 PM »
 At 16 I didn't know that Full Autos were regulated because I came from a non-shooting family. Granddad bought his shotguns from Sears and his handgun off the cheap shelf at the hardware store and I don't recall my dad ever buying a gun although he did bring back a German handgun he got for a carton of cigarettes after the war which he sold soon after returning home.

I really wanted a 22 rifle as a teenager and campaigned with my parents for one. My dream was a Winchester clone .22 but after drooling over the wide selection of self loading ones I found both Semi-auto and Autos and thought it would be neat to be able to spray out all the ammo with one pull of the trigger. Since I didn't have anyone to ask in person I used the dictionary to misinform myself, imagine my disappointment at learning these were all semi-auto only rifles.

So it is possible this CLOWN doesn't know any better but I would bet he knows exactly what he is saying to get a huge number of hits to his video.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

- – Voltaire

You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.--Ray Bradbury

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk