Author Topic: New Baby Girl!  (Read 12147 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
Re: New Baby Girl!
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2017, 09:28:57 AM »
y.  ;)  On topic, cherish your dogs for as long as you have them.

I own cats. All pets are only loaned to us for a limited time by God above. While their love is unlimited, their allotted time to share it is controlled by God. You are indeed correct. CHERISH them as long as you can. I just had to put down one of our cats, the second in a year. It is one of the hardest things I have had to do. It is one of the saddest things as well.

Cherish them every day as their time, as is our time, is limited.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2017, 12:05:36 PM »
I own cats. All pets are only loaned to us for a limited time by God above. While their love is unlimited, their allotted time to share it is controlled by God. You are indeed correct. CHERISH them as long as you can. I just had to put down one of our cats, the second in a year. It is one of the hardest things I have had to do. It is one of the saddest things as well.

Cherish them every day as their time, as is our time, is limited.

I personally hate cats but understand what it's like to love your pets deeply. They become part of the family. You hate to see them go but sometimes it's cruel to keep them alive for your sake. Losing two in one year would be unbearable. Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel. Hang in there.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2017, 07:35:48 PM »
Nope.  I don't care how hot the women, or how she asks, I will never have a foo foo dog.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2017, 09:39:20 PM »
You say that now Tab.  Wait until you're 60....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2017, 07:52:36 AM »
Nope.  I don't care how hot the women, or how she asks, I will never have a foo foo dog.

It isn’t the size of the mutt but the character!  She’s a terrier at heart and feisty as hell!  Where you live she’s just eagle bait...

I’ve had all kinds of dogs, if a 5-7 lb pound mutt is all I can have then it’s better than nothing!

She fetches like a pro already, sits, poops where she needs to and keeps my wife company..

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:33:30 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2017, 06:15:30 PM »
I'd rather have a dog that can walk through the woods without disappearing in the grass and leaves, but I guess a tiny little dog is better than no dog at all. And if the dog gets tired of walking just stick it in your pocket.   ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2017, 09:05:06 PM »
Satchel.  They ride well in a gym bag too.

My wife used to carry them around everywhere.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2017, 10:44:16 PM »
Satchel.  They ride well in a gym bag too.

My wife used to carry them around everywhere.

Or use a teacup when they're still puppies. Cheers. https://www.petsworld.in/blog/list-of-teacup-dog-breeds.html

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2017, 11:20:24 AM »
Or use a teacup when they're still puppies. Cheers. https://www.petsworld.in/blog/list-of-teacup-dog-breeds.html

DAmn, I didn't see a teacup Saint Benard.  ??? ???
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Timothy

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2017, 11:29:44 AM »
Teacups are a mistake and should not be encouraged! 

They’re deliberately bred smaller than the breed standard which leads to a myriad of health problems.

Yorkies are small enuf at 7 to 10 pounds...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk