Author Topic: Battleing Ewing Sarcoma  (Read 24556 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Battleing Ewing Sarcoma
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »
What he ^ said three!

God bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Adkins

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 09:51:11 PM »
Got the results of the pet scan today, The tumor is still active but its down to s inch in diamiter. It didnt manage to move any were else. Now I might be able to do some radiation to kill it off. Only delay i have is geting back to work. The cancer is still attached near the heart though. I'll be back at the Zangmister center for a meeting with the radioligist next week, cool thing is I have all kinds of doctors in columbus comeing up with a game plan which is great.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2011, 04:53:41 AM »
Adkins, thanks for the update.  You haven't been dropped from our prayer list by any means!  Fight the good fight and keep the faith.

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 07:57:01 AM »
Been a long fight, Adkins, and your still in it and holding your own.  Last rounds coming up now.

And it is Cool about the doctors.  They, like all of us, want to see you kick butt in this one....and they want to help as much as they can...also like us.

Take care and hang tough.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »
Adkins, thanks for the update.  You haven't been dropped from our prayer list by any means!  Fight the good fight and keep the faith.

God Bless,

Richard

Been a long fight, Adkins, and your still in it and holding your own.  Last rounds coming up now.

And it is Cool about the doctors.  They, like all of us, want to see you kick butt in this one....and they want to help as much as they can...also like us.

Take care and hang tough.

Amen to what these guys have said, keep fighting the fight.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 10:50:56 PM »

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 11:20:18 AM »
Not much I can add, except that you remain in my thoughts and prayers.
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Adkins

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2011, 07:44:36 PM »
Turns out I don't have 2 tumors, the ine thats been the primarry taget for the chemo is dead, a small chunck seperated & its now on my right upper lobe of my right lung. I still have 25 more radiation treatments to go, I can clearly see my hair, eye lashes & eye brows

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2011, 09:06:59 PM »
Thanks for the update, Adkins.....and congrats on the hair returning (my wife's hair was board-straight and came back curly).

Continued prayers and best wishes for your radiation treatments.

Peg

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 01:56:16 AM »
Thanks for the update, Adkins.....and congrats on the hair returning (my wife's hair was board-straight and came back curly).

Continued prayers and best wishes for your radiation treatments.

Peg

I've heard of that before about the hair...

Keep fighting, we haven't forgotten!
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 06:33:41 AM »
What they said!

God Bless,

Richard

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk